Friday, November 24, 2006

LATE NIGHT UPS!

for the past 3 nights, i've only slept after 1am or so. today's excuse: another one of my mum's dinner functions. hey, it's really quite fun but all the music and food does get to you sometimes. especially more so since all i wanted was sleep.
ahaha! to be honest, i pitied the emcee. he was sooooooo NOT funny. well, at least he tried. nah, i'm just being nice. he was awful man! and he got quite irritating. there were like a thousand moments when my sis and i would just exchange blank expressions. ahaha! and he's such a big flirt! he's probably over the age of 30 and he still had the guts to ask for my sister's handphone number! loser! so i was just like "what.?" that was pretty much it.
i'll be honest. it would help if there were hot guys to drool at. i know it's shallow but hey, i'm only human. and no, looks are not ALL for me but being in a function that's a total bore, what are your other options for survival?
anyways, i've decided today that aisyah doubles as my good luck charm. ahaha! i'm joking people. here's the thing. the minute i received her message, i won a lucky draw. the first since.. ever! and it's a food voucher! well you know, i live to eat, so it's a big thing for me.
well ok, i've got macdonalds waiting for me. and my dad's screaming my name. ahaha! gottsta go!
ainwashere! 251106

No comments: