Sunday, December 10, 2006

JUMPERS UNITED!

rjc = muggers + geeks + bores. right? well, it's a stereotype that the school has to live with. take a step into the school and you'd seriously be surprised. ahaha! i had my first training there on saturday. man, it ROCKS! i'm starting to love it already! so, saturday made it 3 gym trainings in a row, in 3 consecutive days. only god understands the pain i'm in now. seriously, in the state i'm in, everyday living is a chore. ahaha! for those who don't know, mr seem is schizo. i actually asked him about it, and he said that the people in jcs are more matured. ahaha! and yeah, my coach CAN COOK! talk about an all-rounder.
i don't know how the rest of the jumpers feel, but i had the BEST farewell ever! i love the jumpers! guys, if you're reading this, (like i told you to) I LOVE THE JUMPERS! half of my time i spend with my besties and the other half, with the jumpers. i'm sad we never got our emo session like we had at every farewell, cos' there's a MILLION things i wanna say. words cannot begin to describe how i feel. i mean through all those killer trainings, through all the competitions, well basically, through all our struggles and accomplishments, we made it through TOGETHER. through the times when i just felt like i couldn't go any further, you've helped me prove myself wrong. you've made me feel like a teammate and more importantly, like a sister. since i'm doing what i love, having your support means the world to me. guys, continue doing what you do best! don't disappoint yourself. be good peeps! listen to mr seem. well, all the teachers in fact. and if that doesn't feel right, then you always have us seniors to turn to! ALL THE BEST GUYS!
emo seh! ahaha! this is rather random, but while we were at escape theme park yesterday, i've decided that mats, (no, not the things that go on the floor. the malay ah bengs) are really VERY FUNNY! you'll have a ball of a time laughing with or at them. walking entertainment. ahaha! anywho's, i feel really BOLD now, cos' i overcame my fear of speed. apparently, what people say IS true. your fear can be really overrated.
woot! MAZMO IS BACK! but just as she returns, i have to go. in any case, me going is NOT a good thing cos' i still haven't figured out who i'm going as for taufik's birthday bash. *shrugs* mr jones's birthday was yesterday! taufik and i were spending a nice day out before ken called him. you know what happens after that. it's back to the studio. well, it's ok honey! we still have your birthday bash!
shoots! i'm leaving in less than 30 hours and my bags are still unpacked. for the record, i really don't care but for my mum's sake, i shall be a good daughter. well, it's off to my room! i gottsta go!
ainwashere! 111206

No comments: