Sunday, December 3, 2006

TIME FLIES?!

today, i have renewed my love for NSYNC. i know some will say that they suck, some will say that they're already 'basi', but hey, it's not like people don't listen to elvis or deep purple anymore right? i really have no idea why some detest boybands really. i think it's much weirder if they say it and were born in the 80s/90s. we practically grew up with boybands. come to think about it, those who think so, are probably losers, who are just jealous of the fact that these GORGEOUS-looking men are to die for. in other words, they don't like the fact that boybands get all (well most) of the ladies, and they are not half as lucky.
well, so much for that. ok, i honestly think that my brain is disintegrating. if brains were made out of grains, it would be granular disintegration then. i'm losing my sanity. i had NEVER thought that post o levels could get this boring. so i started cleaning my room and boy, is it an experience. i actually laughed at the compositions i wrote during the earlier years of cedar. funny stuff.
however, for the past two days, poor me was spared from merciless torture. we had a movie marathon at maziah's house earlier today. so rin wasn't there again. I MISS YOU RIN! my sis is mean. she ditched me when we were at town for her friends. horrible. kids nowadays. ahaha! so, mazmo's house was my destination. i got excited at the fact that we could watch tonnes of movies, but NOOOO! aisyah had to come late. heh, oh wells. girls can't exactly keep up with time really. i think it's a disease that only we have.
i'm guilty of it. i don't keep up with time. i think it's my optimism i tell you. because of it, i always think that everything CAN be done. ahaha! my bro is particularly abhorred by this. so i had to go to the market, which then caused me to be late in getting ready. see, i went out with my bro, my cousin and my niece. i was like 10 minutes late and my bro decided to cab to city hall instead of taking the mrt. so we got there on time but the rest of them were late. AN HOUR late. ahaha! funny how things turn out.
but it's ok. it was quality time for my bro and i. we rarely spend time with each other and this was a good chance. especially for me! cos i didn't have to spend a single cent! EVERYTHING was paid for. food, drinks, movie ticket, popcorn. anywho's, i have discovered that my bro can be very freakish at times. he would just suddenly be possessed by what i presume to be his inner child and just go bonkers, acting all childish and funny.
ahaha! i have finally concluded that i miss TRAININGS! more like i miss jumping really. back then, i felt high (literally and figuratively). now, i just feel down to earth. (literally and figuratively) but that's ok cos i'm gonna start again soon anyways. my late night streak still continues. it's after exams but i'm still losing sleep. thus, i get really cranky in the mornings. maybe STONING might help. i'll go try. heh. gottsta go!
ainwashere! 041206

No comments: